Please rear face your baby as long as possible. Failing to do so can cause serious injury or even death to your little one. You do not have to turn your baby forward facing at 20 lbs or 1 year. If you need ammunition to convince someone to extended rear face please see this(warning its graphic) Joel's Journey
Please check out our friends:
- iDiaper - There is now a NEW diaper service in CT. They use an innovative system to clean and sanitize your cloth diapers. I have spoken with the owners and they are an awesome resource for those who want to cloth diaper but not wash themselves.
- Eco Footprints - Featurning amazing socks made from organic and recycled fibers.
- Diaper Pin - Rate us and spread the word!
- Great Cloth Diaper Hunt - Join the hunt and win great prizes today!
- SillMadeinUSA - The purpose of StillMadeinUSA.com is to share with other shoppers some of the great manufacturers, retailers, and craftspeople that I have found who still produce quality products in America.
- Brown Couch Events - win great prices, get discounts, review products.
- WORK AT HOME - Work at Home Jobs for Moms. http://ct.usfreeads.com